3.0
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I was happy to buy my first corvette but not my first corvette parts supplier.My first purchase was a side rocker set & rear spoiler which took a while to be delivered, the rockers were fine but the spoiler which was supposed to be someone's cancelled order came with runs in the clear coat & repairs to the right corner.

Second order was 3 items one of which was a front splitter, I received a email that all 3 shipped but only received a car cover. After several phone calls & emails I was told it would be another 3-4 weeks on top of the 2 weeks I've been waiting because it's a custom painted part..? It doesn't say anything on the ad that it's custom painted. After talking to 3 different people I ending up spending $150.

more for one they had in stock & could ship out that day 4/2/18...It's 4/4/18 & no conformation or shipping so I called "OH MY F___ING GOD" when we went to ship it out we realized it needed to be re clear coated & would ship in a couple days "are you kidding me" a brand new part needs to be fixed & your just figuring this out know. I called my C.C. company & have them working on it. Worst company I've ever dealt with.

So the exhaust that I was going to order through them I ordered with Summit Racing on 4/3/18 & will have it 4/7/18 too funny.Ed W.

Review about: Corvette Mods Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Shippind times, Shipping times promises customer service.

Comments